Re: Tom Gaglardi

Q: What could you add in the off-season to make the team better?

Gaglardi: ``We're probably one forward and one defenseman away from being a contending team, but they need to be a very good forward and a very good defenseman. That's how fine a line it is in this league. You can get one player, and if you make the right adjustments and manage your team properly, then you can be a lot better.''

Q: You're a big fan of the game. What was the reason the Stars missed the playoffs?

Gaglardi: ``There are a lot of reasons, and you can look at a lot of numbers, but that power play is frustrating to me. I mean we're worst in the league, and I don't remember the last time we scored a power play goal. If we had a power play that was firing once in five times, we'd be in the playoffs. That's frustrating to watch.''

Naši TOP hráči neumí PP: Ribeiro, Ott, Eriksson, Benn. To se musí změnit.

TG nabídl JN místo v organizace Stars, ten o tom bude přemýšlet.

To jsem zvědav,co se bude dít.

Loni prý prodělal 20 mega, letos prý přes 10. Jako na Stars.

Budou u něho ve kšeftě točit pár tejdnů podmíru a bude to mít zpátky big_smile

I pád na držku je pohyb dopředu...

To by mu všichni zákazníci utekli... smile

Takovýhle lidi maj tým jako hračku a prestiž před kolegy. Pro zisk to asi nedělá. Nebo ho minimálně neočekává v dohledné době smile

caul lidi,tak od sezony 2014/15 jsem fanda dallas stars,letos to do po nevyslo,ale pristi sezonu snad...Myslim ze hlavne obrana potrebuje posilu,mozna i jeden zkuseny utocnik

a kdo je tvůj nejoblíbenější hráč?

no tyler seguin,jamie benn a john klingberg